Tuesday, August 3, 2010

She's a Stinker!

WARNING!!!!

THIS POST CONTAINS:



Lilah did her first poop on the potty! Yay!!! She told me she wanted to sit on here potty so I took off her diaper and she sat there for a minute and then jumped up clapping. I excitedly took a look and I said "there isn't anything there Lilah" and then she pointed to her butt and I could see the poo stuck between her butt cheeks hahahhahahhahah I said HURRY sit back down and then it dropped in hahhaha We jumped up and down and squealed with delight. I gave her a piece of chocolate and then we dance around. We're very proud of her! She was 16 months old ....wowzers!


She new just what to do with it too. She promptly took it into the bathroom and put it in the big potty and then tried to flush it but she couldn't reach it so I had to help her out. She was very happy with herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment