Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unbirthday Party

I found the Giant Cupcake cake pan for a great price and I've REALLY been wanting one of these so of course I had to try it out right away. I did it really fast so it looks sloppy, but it was only suppose to be a tester cake. Emmy was so excited about it. She kept saying Happy Birthday and talking about blowing out the candles so we decided to have a Very Merry Unbirthday Party just like Alice In Wonderland :)

We sang happy birthday and each of the girls got a turn blowing out the candle! When it was Lilah's turn Abby tilted her down right over the top of it and nearly burnt her head.... I think I squealed while she quickly pulled her up and rubbed her head. I don't know what I would have done if her hair would have caught on fire!! Thanks Auntie lol :)

Of course we had to sing again and light it :) She was so happy!

Make a wish!

Yay! You did it!


The Unbirthday Song

MARCH HARE:
A very merry unbirthday to me

MAD HATTER:
To who?

MARCH HARE:
To me

MAD HATTER:
Oh you!

MARCH HARE:
A very merry unbirthday to you

MAD HATTER:
Who me?

MARCH HARE:
Yes, you!

MAD HATTER:
Oh, me!

MARCH HARE:
Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
A very merry unbirthday to you!

MAD HATTER:
Now, statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday

MARCH HARE:
Imagine, just one birthday every year

MAD HATTER:
Ah, but there are three hundred and sixty four unbirthdays!

MARCH HARE:
Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer

BOTH:
A very merry unbirthday to you, to you

ALICE:
To me?

MAD HATTER:
To you!

BOTH:
A very merry unbirthday

ALICE:
For me?

MARCH HARE:
For you!

MAD HATTER:
Now blow the candle out my dear
And make your wish come true

BOTH:
A merry merry unbirthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment