Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Around the house...


Two nights last week the girls laid on their couch together and watched signing time and went to sleep. You probably think that's a total normal everyday thing for a kid, but NOT for Lilah. She has NEVER just laid down and gone to sleep! If I'm around like I am 99% of the time she nurses to sleep or if I'm not around then she'll cry herself to sleep most times (aww sad!) So this was super amazing to me! They both had their my little pony babies as well.... precious!!




I did a change around in their bedroom too. I moved out all the baby doll stuff and made all of their dress up things super accessible and hung a mirror so they can instantly admire themselves in whatever they have put on. This has been a huge it with them. There hasn't been a day that goes by that they don't go back there wearing one thing and come out with another. I really need the space to hang another 10 hooks because they have tons more dress up stuff... and I'm sure in the future we'll have much much more because I love their dress up as much as they do!



No comments:

Post a Comment