Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hayden's Birthday Party

Here's some photo's from two weeks ago when we went to Hayden's 1st Birthday Party! They had it at a kindergym which was such a great idea! There were so many kids and they all had a blast running, jumping, climbing, riding, and playing with toys. I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy :( so if anybody has any of Lilah and Hayden together please send them to me! There also isn't any photo's of me with the girls. Unless I specifically tell husband to take a picture of us together then it doesn't get done....grrr why are men like that!?

This is the only picture of them together because they were usually running in opposite directions and doing their own thing!

Hey shorty...what are you trying to do!?

Maybe dad should help you!

Climbing through the tunnel...


She's wearing an Owl Applique Shirt that I made for her. You can't really see him but he's got lots of pink and red on his wings and belly and I paired it with a pink skirt. I love mixing pink and red together because it feels wrong haha... does that make me weird? I need to snap a better picture of this shirt to share!


Here's the red and pink shirt I made for Lilah. The pink elephant is made out of super soft fuzzy material. Don't mind the food stain near the neck..... I took this picture after she had worn it all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment