Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Helms

I think everyone probably knows that Ashley & Zach are getting married today and you are probably at the wedding! We wish we could be there with all of you to celebrate.

To the Bride & Groom: I know that you will be a beautiful bride and handsome Groom. I can't wait to hear all about it!! I wish I could be there to have done your hair and make up and completely stress out (although you are in good hands) and then see you walk down the isle and give your vows to each other. Umm and I know the dinner will be superb and the cake wonderful! Later on we'd have some wine and dance the night away! Emmy would have made the cutest flower girl ever!! Congratulates to you both! We love you lots and can't wait for a Baby Helms!

Enjoy Jamaica....we are so happy for you both!
Love, The Harrison's

Here's a video my mom made for their wedding....




No comments:

Post a Comment