Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grandparents via webcam...


Jan & Kingsley have gone away on vacation to Western Australia traveling along the coast. We talked with them last night on Gmail and snapped a few photo's. They stopped at an area known for whale spotting and were lucky enough to see a momma Wright Whale and her Calf. I can't wait to see the pictures and I'll have to post them!!


Lilah was showing off how well she can lay on her tummy and lift herself up last. She's 15 weeks today. I can't believe that! It seems forever ago that I was in the hospital with her but it also seems just like yesterday we got a new little baby to love.



You can see her long mullet in this photo haha Once she's sitting up I'll cut it off... I just can't bring myself to do it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment