Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lilah's 2 Months Already!!

Lilah is just growing up faster than I could ever believe! It brings tears to my eyes when I think... SLOW DOWN!! I really want my baby to stay a baby for as long as I can because I'm not too sure if I could bare another pregnancy.... but that's another topic!

On Friday I took her to the nurses station to have her over all checked out and measured and weighted. Here are the comparison stats to Emmy.

Age in Weeks Length Weight
Emmy 7.5 weeks 61cm 12 lbs 3 oz

Lilah 8 weeks 57cm 11 lbs

8 Weeks today and all ready to head out to see the nurse!

The nurse said she looked perfect in every way and was on track with her development. We're getting smiles and she loves to fix on something and watch it but will also follow the sound of my voice and face. She also likes to smile at herself when you take her for a look into the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment