Wednesday, January 28, 2009

35.5 weeks and counting....




Yet another scan and doctor appointment today. Below are some pictures and I labeled them since they are not that clear or great quality. They said that she is growing at a normal expected rate and if she were born today that she'd be 5 lbs 12 oz. So depending on how far along she goes she may end up being a bit heavier than Emmy was at 6 lbs 14 oz and I totally expected her to be smaller than Emmy. Who knows! The doctors are not very happy with the amount of amniotic fluid again. It's within the normal range for low. I'm not sure how much more it would have to decrease before they would induce. It's super hard getting my questions answered these past three visits since it's not my normal doctor and their accents are so strong I can barely understand what they are saying. So next week we'll do another scan and doctor visit and take it from there and hopefully I'll be able to see my normal doctor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment