Monday, January 26, 2009

Australia Day 2009


While her daddy was at the cricket we went up to Nuriootpa (click on Nuriootpa to read about it) to visit with her grandparents at the caravan park. It was a hot one too... 96 F and what a lucky girl Emmy was......she got to go naked in the pool and stay cool! Yesterday we went to an Australia Day BBQ and she got to play with her little girl friends but I forgot to bring my camera so as soon as I get some pictures off of our friend I'll post them up. It was very cute seeing Emmy get to play with 3 other girls around her age!



She wasn't into getting her picture taken today and I didn't capture a smile, but I did get a good picture of the new top tooth! This is for you Grandma Betsy and Great Grandma Martene!

Check Spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment