Thursday, July 3, 2008

our trip

Emmy will be making her American debut August 19th - October 26th! I'm very excited for my family and friends to get to meet little Emmy in person! Some of the things we are looking forward to is: August Humidity, Indiana Sweet Corn, Grandma's cooking, Family & Friends, MEXICAN FOOD, Walmart, Pumpkin Carving, Thanksgiving (early for our benefit), Baby Shower fun, and more Mexican food! hahaha

We'll be flying Air New Zealand and Emmy's Auntie Ashley will be meeting us in LA so I can get a much needed break for the last 2 flights of the trip! If she's not careful I might make her come back to Australia on our return trip! haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and Emmy! She will love your family so much! I agree sweet corn rocks!!! A baby shower for you how nice:) Emmy will be so spoiled when she goes home:)

    Anna~

    ReplyDelete