Friday, May 4, 2012

Our Pony Club


My Little Pony



My Little Pony, My Little Pony
Ahh ahh ahh ahhh…
[Twilight Sparkle singing] My Little Pony, I used to wonder what friendship could be.
My Little Pony, Until you all shared its magic with me
[Rainbow Dash singing] Big adventure
[Pinkie Pie singing] Tons of fun
[Rarity singing] A beautiful heart
[Applejack singing] Faithful and strong
[Fluttershy singing] Sharing kindness,
[Twilight Sparkle singing] It's an easy feat
And magic makes it all complete
You have my little ponies
Do you know you're all my very best friends?
 Lilah on Bobby with Tayla.

 Grace and Emmy waiting on Marty.

Grace and Emmy on Marty with Addison on Bobby in the background.

Of course I have video's to share with you too!  The first one is of Emmy riding Bobbie with Tayla while Lilah is just hanging out on Marty. If you don't see the video's below then please check out the post via our blog .  Here's the link to this story http://sariasenith.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/our-pony-club.html



 
The second video is of Lilah riding Marty and Grace riding with Tayla on Bobbie.






The girls and I really enjoy having the opportunity to spend time with the horses and I hope that we will get to do it for a long time to come.  The photo's and Video's in this post were taken at their second lesson and since then we've had one more. It's working out that we've been going every other week, but as soon as winter is here we might move up to having weekly lessons.  

Our friend Robyn, owner of the horses, says that Lilah has very good natural placement on the saddle, and Emmy is showing the most interest in learning riding techniques and commands.  It seems to me that Lilah just likes "being and connecting" in the moment with the horses and Emmy loves the "thrill and sport" of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment