Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011



Happy Father's Day Daddy!

This year we did new PURDUE pictures for Daddy's office! Not a huge surprise to him I'm sure, but he'll love them none the less!

Lilah didn't really want to go along with the photo shoot so it took a lot of coaching and promises of candy to get this shot!

Emmy's always on top of her game and has a pose waiting for the camera so we wrapped up her session fairly quickly and was delighted to get her candy!

I love this photo because it is the true essence of their personalities! Emmy the happy outgoing one and Lilah the disgruntle one! hahahaha Totally reminds me of the PURDUE pictures we did for Father's Day in 2009!!

Father's Day 2009



Here's his PURDUE PACKAGE I made for Kim:
  • 1- 16x20 in Collage Poster for his office.
  • 2 Beer Coolers (I was worried the girls might both insist that he use THEIR holder but then I remembered that real men drink 2 beers at once! hahaha)
  • 1 Homemade Card (I was still working out how to use my Silhouette SD Machine and was very happy how the Outline & Cut feature worked on the footballer! More about my Silhouette in another post!)


Click on the image to see it larger.

I was surprised to see that the drink holders had a Velcro fastener because Snapfish didn't say anything about that on it's site and didn't show it in the picture, but it makes sense because they would have to print them off quickly. Obviously it doesn't have a bottom either. Overall I'm fairly happy with them, but am disappointed with being mislead on their website and would have really appreciated a bottom to help keep bottle sweating under control.

More pictures to come of Daddy getting his gifts and of all the cute things the girls did for him on Sunday and the gift they picked out for him at the store.

Father's Day 2009
Can you believe how much we have changed!?!? We're growing up fast!