Friday, December 10, 2010

Rainbow Toast or Whatever you want to paint!


I thought this would be fun to share with all you Mom's! I can't remember where I saw it, but if I come across it again I'll link back to it. Put a drop of food coloring of your choice into a tiny bit of milk (we used soy milk) and then paint it on your WHITE bread (if you want the colors to be bright use white) then toast it. If there's alot of milk on it then it may need more time in the toaster. I started with frozen bread as I thought it would help to keep it from getting too soggy, but I'll have to give it another go to compare. The girls were a little weirded out by it hahha, but next time I'll let them give it a go and paint their own! I guess I wasn't in the mood this morning for cleaning up a milky rainbow off the floor, lol! Plus I wanted to just try it out myself as a little test :) Also the food coloring doesn't come off on your hands while you are eating it. WORKS GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment