Friday, October 29, 2010

Warm Spring Days

Here's a collection of pictures from the past couple weeks. We've started having really nice and warm spring days and we are all enjoying it. I love to open up the french doors and let them run in and out as much as they want. Husband hates it when he comes home and there's a million flies buzzing around, but really it's a small price to pay for the convenience of our day time play, plus it only takes a few sprays and a quick sweep up and then they are all gone!


Emmy came running into the house one afternoon squealing "mommy, mommy, it's Mickey Mouse". I had no idea what she could be talking about because we don't own anything with Mickey on it. Holding in her hands was a bit of parsley she had picked from the backyard. At first I started to say "This is par.." but then I saw what she saw. MICKEY MOUSE! She was so proud of herself. I had to take a picture of how cute she was and of how much it really did look like Mickey! She always amazes me with what she sees in things or new ways of using objects.




Finger Painting on a windy day, hence the bricks to hold down our papers! I need a recipe for finger paints. If anybody has a kid tested and mother approved recipe please share!

She was purposely putting her paints on her eyelids like eyeshadow haha. She did a pretty good job because it was all on her eye lid and never got into her eye.


What do you wear on a hot day? My girls like their birthday suits paired with rain boots. Here they are both guzzling down the water I brought out for them.


This one is click worthy to see it bigger. Her face in each one is so funny and makes me laugh every time I look at it! I had stepped inside for a minute and when I came back out she had hopped out and put on her hat and sunglasses and was just chill'n hahahhahah

I didn't think they'd both be able to squeeze in together but they did. It didn't last all that long so it must have been uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment