Monday, May 17, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

For Mother's Day this year I got a very pretty necklace called "Pinkie Peas in the Pod" and I really love it. It's Emmy and Lilah my little pea's. The girls are really into necklaces now, especially Emmy. She loves to look at what I'm wearing and I told her that one pearl is Lilah and the other one is her. Any time I'm wearing it she has to look really close at it and tell me about it and who they represent. I love that!


Another nice treat was our kitchen upgrade, the dishwasher, allowing us to join the rest of civilized mankind! Finally!! It really makes a difference in the amount of time we spend in the kitchen doing the dirty work. Thanks Husband!!! xoxoxooxox

Sister Love....it's the best!!

All three of my babies are all dressed up for Mother's Day & Great Grandma's Birthday gathering at Grandma Jan's House.

No comments:

Post a Comment