Friday, April 9, 2010

Bowling Birthday


After lunch & birthday cake we took Abby and the girls for some bowling. This was my first time bowling in AUS and first experiences for both Emmy and Lilah. The whole time we were there I kept thinking about the memories I have of spending time with my Grandpa and Grandma Walker. *smiles* I don't know what it is but there's something so warm and cosy feeling about a bowling alley!



Emmy loved to get the bowling ball and place it on the stand and give it a good push then she'd run off and start dancing. She had zero interest in actually knocking down the pins haha. They were playing music videos on the TV's and she was really getting into dancing to all the different types of music.


After seeing all of us bowling for a couple of games Lilah was very excited to have a turn!

Look at that form!!!

This is where Lilah was for most of the time. Parked right up by the front so she could see everything that was going on. This was also the first time I got to use the new stroller liner I made, thanks to Nic for the idea! It's not completed yet..... I cheated and just surged the raw edges instead of putting bias tape around it. It might get finished someday, but don't hold your breath!!

I can't remember what Emmy was upset about here. There's a good chance we didn't know then what she was upset about lol. She's famous for her dirty looks and you could ask her father and he'd probably say she gets it honest from her mother *smiles* hehe

Hello Jonny Depp LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment