Monday, January 4, 2010

Victor Harbor


We went down to Victor Harbor on Saturday to meet up with our friends Wayne and Amy. Check out the view from their vacation condo. I had packed all of our beach stuff but it turned out to be much cooler than I had expected so we didn't end up going swimming. How sad!! But we did get to enjoy a nice walk down by the beach then up through the town. We stopped and had lunch at a really neat seafood restaurant and Abby was really excited that she got to try shark (flathead), but she really didn't like it! haha It did taste a tad bit fishy....eew!

The boys took the girls on camel rides on the beach. How cute!!

I think she loves her daddy!

Emmy's first time on a ride!!

Hi Ashlee :)

I totally caught this picture at just the wrong moment and Emmy is behind the pole in the orange truck. She loved the ride and didn't hesitate for one minute when her dad popped her into the truck and shut the door. Once it started she was 'driving' her steering wheel and waving to us when she passed by. Abby and I were cracking up at her because she kept on waving like a beauty queen as she passed by all the parents. Too funny! Once the ride was over and Kim went to get her out she was so mad and threw a fit, but it didn't last too long. We thought it might be fun to have her ride the Scrambler with her dad, but we didn't think she'd meet the height requirement. Also I'd hate to make her scared; especially since she did so well on her first kiddie ride! I can't wait to take her to Indiana Beach on our next trip home to visit my family. It'll be so fun seeing her do all the things I loved doing as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment