Saturday, October 31, 2009

(Happy Halloween) My apologies...many blog updates to come!

We (I) have been soo busy these past few days!!

My mom just arrived home after 35 hours of travel and we are so blessed she arrived safely! I still haven't talked to her to see how her trip went, but from the tiny email she sent out to let us know she made it sounded like she has quite a story to tell! Bumped up to Business Class and on an international flight... we're talking big time stuff!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I wanted to cram in as many fun things as possible at the last minute with mom and the girls and while we did alot while battling terrible colds I have got so far behind on blogging. So even though my mom is gone, the next few days will have plenty of "Grandma Betsy" in them and ending with taking her to the airport. (that'll be a sad one! just giving out the warning!!!)

Also it's officially Oct 31 here in Australia so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!! Emmy was Snow White and Lilah was a Ballerina. It was too hot for me to dress up as I had planned. Next year I can plan to have a cooler outfit and it'll work out! I'll post a formal halloween post with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment