Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


To celebrate Fathers Day we're having a family picnic at Auntie Robins & Uncle Bob's house. This morning the girls brought Daddy a pretty card with 5x7's (inscriptions below with pictures) and a framed Purdue picture of them (the one above) for his desk at work. There is still one present to come and I'll post about that once he gets it.


Daddy,

You are the best dad because you hug me tight when I have trouble going to sleep. You are the best because you swing me every night. You are the best because you play kissy face with me in the mirror. You are the best dad because you are my dad and I love you very much!

Love, Lilah xo



Dear Daddy,

I love you very much! I love when you let me play with your hair when I'm tired. I love when you dance with me like Barbie & the prince. I love when we get to "garden" together in the backyard and I pick flowers for you. I love when you play "chase me" and I run as fast as I can. I know you love me very much too!

Love, Your Emmy Girl