Sunday, September 27, 2009

7 Months Old

I have no idea now I messed up Lilah's weight converting from kg to lbs last month but I did. She was not 17 lbs 15 oz last month she was 16 lbs 1 oz and now she's 16 lbs 12 oz. She's gained 1.5 cm in length and o.5 cm in her head circumference. She's on a nice growing incline on her growth chart.



  • She's nearly sitting up on soft surfaces and can grab her toys from far away or roll to them quickly.
  • She been holding a sippy cup for a few weeks really well which is something that Emmy never did at this age.
  • She can say Mom!! It's the kind of "mom" that comes out when she's crying. I told Kim yesterday that "Oh she can say mom I think" and he replied "Yeah I know! She did it for an hour solid while you were gone today!" awww so sweet!
  • She continues to love to watch Emmy and play with her toys too.
  • She's showing great interest in watching Signing Time and will be able to communicate her needs more efficiently sooner than we think!
  • We're still breastfeeding and she's enjoying having snacks in the morning and a big veggie lunch and then some snacks from our dinner in the evening. Not a big eater in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment