Tuesday, August 19, 2008

flying


We're heading out today for our big trip. I think it'll take around 28 hours total if I remember correctly, and we're lucky for that. Sometimes the trip can be 30-38 hours depending on layovers, and if you miss a flight then it could be closer to 50 hours before you reach your destination. (don't worry...that won't happen again!) This week has been pretty busy between getting packed and having a baby shower for Lia. Emmy got to spend lots of quality time with Grandma Jan who helped us out lots. I think she's going to do good on the flights....I'll be back in a few days to give it a full report! Here's some pictures from this weekends baby shower I hosted.



Here's the cake I made!



Lia opening presents!


The pretty table!


The Diaper Cake aka Nappy Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment