Monday, June 16, 2008

on the upswing

Emmy's fever is gone and she's feeling much better but I have sore throat and she was a bit fussy in the night so I'm assuming she does too, but hard to tell since they can't really tell you what's wrong. We've got some running around to do today so I'll be able to ask a pharmacist if there's anything I can do other than give her pain medicine (which I'm sure is all there is) or maybe some teething gel... when swallowed I bet it numbs the throat as well... so we'll see. I didn't post on Friday because she and I were both laid out but she's now 15 weeks! This Friday she'll be a whole 4 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I can kinda see how parents say to their 21 years old "oh it was just yesterday that you were a baby" but not really because that seems light years away!

No comments:

Post a Comment