Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love these women!

This is old in 'Tori World' but I just wanted to share it as a homage to mothers. I fell in love with Tori when I was 9 years old and love her even more today!



I'd like to share this too! I really love this quote by my favorite actress that I fell in love with when I saw FireFox my freshman year of high school.

"Artists raise their kids differently. We communicate to the point where we probably annoy our children. We have art around the house, we have books, we go to plays, we talk. Our focus is art and painting and dress-up and singing. It’s what we love. So I think you can see how artists in some way raise other artists." - Angelina Jolie


aww I just love this! Bring on the play-doh and finger paints and the Disney movies with matching costumes ooh what fun we'll have!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment