Friday, April 18, 2008

7 weeks 12 lbs 12 oz

She's growing like a little weed, 12 lbs 13 oz and she's 7 weeks old today! The doctors visit went good today and I really enjoyed Dr.Brown. She was not what I was expecting at all. She looked about 20 years old which I know she had to be way more than that. She wore a pretty Dolce & Gabbana bracelet and an engagement ring.... just so you get a mental picture LOL Anyways, she listened to everything I had to say and gave me a referral for a Pediatrician that will be helpful in figuring out Emerson's lactose intolerance problems. Grandma Jan has been staying with us for the weekend and Emmy has really loved that extra attention! She was also invited to her first birthday party on May 18th for baby Ashlee's First Birthday! How exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment