Sunday, February 3, 2008

treasures

We stopped by an antique shop on the way home today and I found some fun goodies! I got a little lamp for the nursery and added some ribbons I braided together along the bottom to match the curtain ties I made the other day.
I haven't decided if I want to paint the lamp stem white or green. Since the walls haven't been painted yet it's hard to tell what accessories might be overkill. Does anyone have an opinion to share? I think white will be best since the walls on the upper portion will be green and the lower portion with be white and pink stripes.

Here's a close up of how pretty it looks!

Here 's the curtain ties. The picture is a bit washed out, but the tie is just as vibrant as the ones on the lamp.


My second favorite goodie I found was this old whicker basket. It'll be a great toy basket and I've already filled it up!Tomorrow I'll be working on some detail painting for the wardrobe. whoooo ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment