Saturday, February 2, 2008

my first post

So I've been inspired by my friend Morgan *smiles* to start my own blog. It'll be a great way to write about all the fun and new things happening when the baby is here to keep my family and friends informed.
I'm roughly 3 weeks from being induced and we've been busy tieing up loose ends. I've almost completed packing my hospital bag and Kim's been working all day on making a wardrobe for the nursery and by next saturday it should be ready for painting and I'll post pictures! So far the nusery is coming along nicely. I've saved the nusery walls to paint with my mom who won't arrive here until Feb 23.

Kim sanding off the old paint on the yellow dresser and you can see the green drawers in the background.


Our colors are Corquette Pink, Oasis Green, & Lillium White. This is the little family hand me down dresser I painted the other day. It was Kim's dresser when he was little and it was painted yellow & green and before that it was his mothers childhood dresser painted white. I was so excited when I found out we could use this special piece in our nursery!

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome girl! Welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would paint the lamp stand white to make the colors you added around the edge of shade to stand out. 18 days to go before I get to stop looking at pics and see the real thing. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shower look liked so much fun. Wish I could have been there. All the gifts looked so nice!! Ten more days until I see you and beautiful Australia!!

    ReplyDelete