Friday, February 22, 2008

thursday is the day!

Just a quick update here. I'm booked in for February 28th at 7 pm for induction at the Womens & Childrens Hospital! Yay! The doctor did some measurements during the scan and said Emerson will be around 6 pounds! How awesome is that!! I hope she'll be easy to squeeze out! I was way worried all the newborn clothes we have would not fit for longer than a week because she'd be this 9 pound baby, so now I don't have to worry about that!

My mom is in transit to LAX Airport as I type so please say a little prayer for her safe arrival here to Adelaide! Her flights were canceled from Indy to St Louis and St Louis to LA due to weather conditions so they sent her to Chicago then to LA. I bet she's so excited but also worried she'll miss the big flight out of LA, but I think it'll be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment