Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our Pumpkins 2012

Heading off to take Emmy to Kindy!
Carving Pumpkins in the Kitchen!
Ooops I forgot to take a picture of the finished project, but I opted for simple triangle eyes and smile face.  By this point we had already painted pumpkins for 5 straight hours, cleaned up the mess, had dinner, cleaned up that mess and then they insisted that they carve some......so momma was feeling a bit lazy! hahaha
Painting Painting Painting
I think she was having a pretty good time!
Lilah's Masterpiece!
Emmy's Masterpiece Side One
Emmy's Masterpiece SideTwo
I did this free hand looking off a coloring page of Tinker Bell off my iPhone, but I don't think it really looks like her......I totally see Lady Gaga hahhahahah  I think it's the big nose with the big black eyebrow lol!
awwwww I love my little Ghost Family!
My little Nightmare Pumpkins!
Witchy Poo
We ended up getting this one a new hat with blue hair and I had planned on carving and painting a carrot for a nose but ooopies..... she never got a nose lol

No comments:

Post a Comment