Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bring On The Art!




I made a cute smock the other day for Emmy to wear when she's at playgroup. They have smocks there but she bounces around from each of the table activities so fast that all I get done is putting on and taking off a smock, and you have to leave the smocks for the other children to use when they start to do that activity. I thought this would be the easiest way for me to make it more simplified for all of us! I just love it and I think it's so cute. The arms and back are soft t-shirt material....I think a jersey knit and the stripped fabric is canvas. I did have paint go through it when she really pressed up against some, so I need to sew a 100% water resistant material to the inside. I was thinking an old table cloth would work great or I could just go and buy a small bit of plastic material. Either way....I'll get it fixed!

Emmy taking a picture of me taking a picture of her hahahha she tells me "mommy say cheese" *smiles*


This was so easy to make! I think I'll be making lots more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment