Saturday, March 20, 2010

2010 Paleontology Week

We took the girls to the Adelaide Museum today for the 2010 Paleontology Week. I didn't really know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had a lot of things for kids to do. We really enjoy exposing the girls to new and exciting things and at this age they soak up so much and it's so fun for them to learn.

Two of Emmy's favorite things was the Bat Cave you had to crawl into and investigate ...complete with a miners head light to be able to see and coloring and cutting out dinosaurs to make movable puppets. I didn't get any pictures of Lilah going through the bat cave and I'm so kicking myself now for it, but I had already put away the camera in the case in the bottom of the stroller so..... But she had sooo much fun! I put her down at the entrance and she RACED doing a speedy crawl to catch up to Abby and Emmy and then passed them up and when she came out the exit she had the biggest smile on her face and she was so proud that she got to do something with the big girls! Man..... why didn't I have the camera out!!!!!!!! ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!



They are on their way in...

What cool things did you see in there???

Emmy loved her head light and didn't want to give it up!

Awww doing crafts with Daddy! This girl will never pass up a craft!

I need to get a picture of the finished project to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment