Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sitting up after nap time...

Lilah is nearly sitting up now. It won't long and she'll be able to do it all by herself. She just woke up from a nap here and I popped her onto our bed and she was being all cute. She looks so grown up but so tiny all at the same time.








This is what dinner looks like before dad gets home. The kids are always hungry before the official dinner so we hang out in the kitchen and pick around an various foods. Brodie is always around during feeding time for obvious reasons haha Smile kids! :) Emmy also has two new teeth. Yay! She's been handling this round of teething much better than the last one.

Also... Carolyn & my grandmother must think this place is a mad house with insane children. When ever I'm on the phone trying to talk to them Emmy starts screaming and arguing with me over everything and Lilah becomes unsettled, but as soon as I get off the phone it's peace and quite. EVERY TIME!! Why is this!?!? I'm not lying.... look at the smiling faces in the pictures LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment