Monday, September 21, 2009

First sentences and laughs..

Last Thursday Emmy surprised us with her first official sentence. Kim asked her a question and she replied with a quick and clear "I don't know." we both heard it and started laughing. The next day she came out with another one. She walked up to me and told me "It's a baby!" she found it so amusing that I was impressed and excited so she then said it over and over about 100 times. Another funny thing she did was when Kim was helping me take her out of the bath when he was saying his morning goodbyes before work and she must have not been completely dried off when he was holding her and he said "Oh, are you peeing on me!?" She looked at him sternly and insulted like and said "NO!" We died laughing again! haha Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment