Sunday, March 29, 2009

cloth diapers

We're giving cloth diapers a go and I'm pretty excited to see what I think of them after a week. I'll still use Huggies when we are outside of the house just to make it easy on myself but around the house and night time Emmy will be in cloth. Our starting kit is 12 Classic Fitted Cloth Diapers from The Happy Kind diaper company. Babies who wear cloth typically potty train a year earlier than other toddlers so I'm hoping that will be true in our case (hopefully from here on out she'll not enjoy the wet feeling). Emmy sits on the potty now and I tell her all about it and around the 15 month mark I'll start full on potty training following the Fellom approach. I'll be sure to let you know what I think in a weeks time!


Aawww doesn't she look cute in her new diaper with pink pilchers?

No comments:

Post a Comment