Friday, November 21, 2008

all clean and ready for bed

Just some photo's we took the other night after her bath and before bed. I think she's a doll and can't help myself... gotta post them! For some general updates she thinks it's wonderful to point her finger at things and she'll point her finger right in our faces and just smile. Twice a week we take her swimming and she's such a little water baby. Last night she let Kim put her under the water about 10 times while she held her breath. I was in my aqua class so I didn't get to see it and that's probably a good thing..... I would have been so nervous! Some things are better for dad's to do! It's hard to take the camera to the pool but Grandma Betsy has requested some pictures and video so hopefully sometime next week I'll post some.



No comments:

Post a Comment