Friday, October 24, 2008

2nd tooth

Grandma Betsy found Emmy's second tooth yesterday morning after we got up. It's the other front bottom tooth. She was a bit fussy the night before and had rosy cheeks so I gave her a dose of baby Tylenol and that helped her sleep through the night. She seems to be following my pattern of cutting teeth so I assume she'll be done for a while. I got my first two close together on the bottom and then didn't' get another one for several months and her dad didn't get his first tooth until 10 months old. So it'll be interesting to see if she completely follows my genetics on this one.


Here's a picture of her about a week ago. You can see her first tooth just broke through the skin, but now it is really sticking up and the second one looks this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment