Monday, September 29, 2008

american shower


Yesterday was my shower and I must say that my mom did a wonderful job! I absolutely loved my My Little Pony diaper cake!! She has really put my work to shame (I'll have to raise the bar next time I make one!) We played lots of fun games and I enjoyed the company of some great friends. A big thank you to Mom, Ashley, Zach, Abby, and Grandma for all your effort! There's no pictures of us playing games or me opening presents because there was complete chaos going on in the room with so many children but it's all captured on DVD and it'll be lots of fun to look back and watch it in a couple of years! I want to also say thank you for all the wonderful gifts the babies and I received and for everyone who came out!



My Beautiful Diaper Cake!




Me helping to set up!




The pretty cake & present table all set up and ready!



Mom open up your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment