Monday, July 21, 2008

stats

I've updated Emmy's baby book today and charted her weight and height for 5 months. She now weights 18 lbs 6 oz or 8.42 kg and is 69 cm long or 27.17 inches long. How that compares to last month is this: Shes gained 1 lbs 1 oz and is still in the 97 percentile for her weight. Shes not grown ANY length but is still off the charts for her length by being above the 100 percentile so I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Shes really good at rolling on to her side now and we're just waiting for her to figure out she can go all the way if she wants too. She also enjoys watching the dogs run around and I've caught her on more than one occasion talking to Brodie. When she's tired she's happy to be laid down for a nap and most nights now she's going to bed with out a fuss but we are still getting the odd night here and there where she's not that happy and is difficult to sooth. A car ride usually fixes her up, but we try not to use it alot since that's an expensive habit to form.


This is what I look like when I wake up in the morning.

I was being fussy so Mom but the popsicle on my lips and it was soooo cold! At first I thought it was weird and then I liked it. Don't worry. I didn't get to eat any!
Life looks so boring for me, doesn't it? All I do is work work work!

No comments:

Post a Comment