Friday, March 28, 2008

she's leaving home


So early this morning ( 4:30 am ) we had to take my mom to the airport and her 5 weeks here has absolutely flew by! I've been pretty emotionally all day and was not looking forward to seeing the empty guest room when we got home. I'm not sure what I would have done without her here to help me. So THANKS MOM, you were more of a help to me than I'll ever fully know! I hope you enjoyed your trip!!
I'm a little scared for Monday to come because then it's just me and Emmy all day long. I know I'll be fine and I couldn't ask for a better baby, but it's new territory for her and I both..eekk!




The happy news is Emmy is 4 weeks old today! We had her weighted and she's 10 lbs 4 oz. She's growing good and changing everyday. She gives us lots of smiles already and is discovering things to look at intensely. I'll post some new pictures soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I was lucky to have my parents living only 5 minutes away from me when Connor was first born. There were many nights that she stayed with me, especially in the beginning. You can do it though, and your hubby is there for you!!

    ReplyDelete